Kênh Tên Miền chuyên cung cấp tên miền đẹp, giá rẻ! Hãy liên hệ kỹ thuật: 0914205579 - Kinh doanh: 0912191357 để được tư vấn, hướng dẫn miễn phí, Cảm ơn quý khách đã ủng hộ trong thời gian qua!
kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Saturday 22 August 2015

I have made a decision. Two years from now I will pull a John Gault and leave the real world. I have some projects in the works and I hope to publish the results of some research before I leave. But, I have decided, come August 30, 2017, I will leave all academic pursuits. I will no longer teach or work on research and I will discontinue this blog. After that time, I plan on devoting myself to other things, principally my fiction writing. Mostly, I will devote myself to enjoying myself and letting the rest of the world do it's business without me.

Until then, I will be here. But, the clock is ticking.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts