Kênh Tên Miền chuyên cung cấp tên miền đẹp, giá rẻ! Hãy liên hệ kỹ thuật: 0914205579 - Kinh doanh: 0912191357 để được tư vấn, hướng dẫn miễn phí, Cảm ơn quý khách đã ủng hộ trong thời gian qua!
kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Wednesday 8 July 2009




Earth .......
You are the planet's most useful among other planet-planet

First when you are still young
You meet people with all the advantages you
You're more green, more fresh and you're able to protect us with all the advantages you

But now men have been destructive soul, wealth, and also your hearts

I forgive earth I can not do anything

I can only pray I hope you forgive them, not angry

Those who have destroyed you at this time

I was not able to see all this

But what would be said to have rice porridge

Now we can do is turn you like first, although we will still be difficult to try to end
God made the earth should not continue to languish law foolery that only mad wealth than saving their lives
God listen to my prayer

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts